Iran, USA & Ayatoilets. Ferocious views of an Iranian commoner

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

همراه شو "Follow Me My Beloved" by Mohsen Namjoo




همراه شو عزیز --------------------------------Follow me my dear
همراه شو عزیز --------------------------------Follow me my beloved
تنها نمان به درد --------------------------------Do not sit in your pain
کاین درد مشترک ------------------------------Our pains
هرگز جدا جدا درمان نمی‌شود ------------------Will not be cured if we are apart

همراه شو عزیز --------------------------------Stand up my dear
همراه شو عزیز --------------------------------Stand up my beloved
تنها نمان به درد --------------------------------Do not wait in pain
کاین درد مشترک -------------------------------All this Injustice
هرگز جدا جدا درمان نمی‌شود ------------------Will not be cured if we stand apart

دشوار زندگی ----------------------------------Harshness of life
هرگز برای ما ---------------------------------Will never be ours
دشوار زندگی ----------------------------------Difficulties of life
هرگز برای ما ---------------------------------Will not be ours
بی رزم مشترک -------------------------------Without a united fight
آسان نمی‌شود ----------------------------------It will not be an easy task

تنها نمان به درد -------------------------------Do not wait in pain alone
همراه شو عزیز -------------------------------Stand up and follow the beloved

Note: I had originally posted a Yotube video with breathtaking images from the protests accompanied with a longer version of this same song by Mohsen Namjoo, unfortunately the Youtube account was closed, therefore I replaced the link with the above video with a shorter version of the song.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
And for this he is going to jail? WTF?!?
 
Yes, he got five years accused of for insulting Islam in his lyrics, I am glad the sentence was handed in absentia, so he does not have to endure torture
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?